- March 2020
- I have joined Software science department of Radboud university as post-doctoral research. I will be working on PrimaVera, predictive maintennace for very effective asset management, project funded by NWO.
- January 2020
- My third journal paper of PhD work titled, 'Multi-year maintenance planning framework using multi-attribute utility theory and genetic algorithms' is published in European Transport Research Review.
- December 2019
- I gave poster presentation titled, Predictive maintenance planning of bridges using deep neural network at Women in Machine Learning workshop co-organized with NeurIPS 2019 at Vancovour, Canada.
- November 2019
- I co-authored systematic literature review on requirement prioritization techniques and their empirical evaluation is published in Computer Standards & Interfaces.
- September 2019
- On Thursday Sept. 12, I graduated with a doctoral degree from University of Twente 😍. A huge shout out to my amazing and supportive supervisors prof. dr. Andre Doree and dr. Irina Stipanovic. Find more about my PhD work at this page.
About me 🙋
I am born and raised in a small town of south punjab Pakistan. I am living in Netherlands for more than five years now. Currently, I am a final year PhD Candidate at Department of Construction Management and Engineering at University of Twente. I hold a Master degree in Computer Science, in the field of information system engineering from University of Twente. I also obtained a gold-medal for my bachelor studies at The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar Campus.
My research interests include development of models and tools that provide support in decision-making processes. Specifically, during my PhD, I have developed several data-driven decision support models that aims to facilitate infrastrcture managers in decision-making process of maintenance planning. By using the concepts of multi-criteria decisions analysis, Markov decision process, evolutionary algorithms, and machine learning techniques, I have developed a comprehensive framework to support the decision-making process and to establish optimal maintenance plans. To learn more about the research outcomes, visit the Publication page. Beside, a tool to support the decision-making under uncertainity is also developed and is available online at MAUT Tool.